Lectores (:

21.2.11

Dear Sid:

‘It isn’t easy to tell you this, so that’s why I’m writing. Don’t try to ring me, because you’re not allowed to here, and anyway I don’t want to speak to you.. 
And there’s nothing you can say to change this. My mom and dad decided that things aren’t working out, so I’m moving to other place and everyone’s happy there. They’re coming for me tonight, and then I’ll be gone and we won’t have to play this silly game anymore. I want you to know that I really liked you,'
 'Sid. But.. it’s too late now. Goodbye.’
CASSIE.

7 comentarios:

Mashi dijo...

Lindo blog, te sigo!
Te espero en el mio :)
♥Besitos!

aiLU dijo...

gracias por tu comentario, el tuyo también es muy lindo :D yo también te sigo♥

Taylor M dijo...

hola como estas
llorar pero no me sale ni una pùta lagrima!

pero bueh, te dejo mi blog para que lo sigas yo sigo el tuyo!

http://tristehadadecristal.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

Que lindo blog!
Definitivamente el rosa es d elos colores mas lindos (:
Te sigo un beso grande!!

Pd: me ayudarias en algo? com hago para cambiar el cursor de mi blog?
xD lo quiero cambiar y nose como :C

Valeria dijo...

lindo blog, te sigo y espero que pases por el mio. beso

http://startmeeup.blogspot.com/

Paula Pastrana dijo...

me encanta el blog:)
un besito guapii

Anónimo dijo...

Tienes un regalito en mi blog:)
Preciosa carta me encanta y la rosa es super especial.
Un beso guapa!:)