Lectores (:

26.2.11

It’s strange to think the songs we used to sing, the smiles, the flowers, everything.. is gone.Yesterday I found out about you.. Even now just looking at you.. feels wrong.You say that you’d take it all back, given one chance.. It was a moment of weakness and you said ‘YES’. You should’ve said ‘NO’.. You should’ve gone home.. You should’ve thought twice before you let it all go.. You should’ve know that word, bout what you did with her would get back to me.. And I should’ve been there, in the back of your mind… I shouldn’t be asking myself why.. You shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet.. You should’ve said ‘NO’, baby and you might still have me. You can see that I’ve been crying and, baby, you know all the right things to say.. But do you honestly expect me to believe we could ever be the same? You say that the past is the past, you need one chance.. It was a moment of weakness and you said ‘YES’. I can’t resist.. before you go, tell me this.. Was it worth it? Was she worth this? NO.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Dios mío amo tu blog!!!
me encanta el diseño y tus entradas
son geniales!!!^^
Te sigo guapaaaaa!:D

Un beso!
-www.wonderlandtaste.blogspot.com-
[por si te quieres pasar ;)]

Valeria dijo...

No se porque pero me llego lo que escribiste, un beso Row,

Bellé. dijo...

Que hermoso (:

sólo soy una chica dijo...

que lindo tu blog linda :)
un besito, te sigo.
éxitos!

Anónimo dijo...

uh boluda, me toco u.u

adios querida, tu blog hermoso como siempre ♥